My goal was simple.
I made a promise to myself that I want to be happy at what I do, and to not have to cringe whenever I go to work. I am on my way to making it happen, and I know that I’m nearing it when I am able to take longer lunches and to watch TV shows, when I couldn’t afford to so before, even at night!
And that is exactly the topic for the fourth round of the Good to Know project: Goals and successes.
What goals have you set for your business? How do you measure success? And more importantly – how do you celebrate your successes?
If you’d like to take part, all you need to do is:
1. Reply to this e-mail with your response; and also
2. Add in your name + link to your blog/portfolio/shop
And if you’d like to send in images to go along with your entry, please feel free to do so! Here is a guideline:
1. The image should be in black and white, (dark grey is acceptable as well) – colors won’t show up well, so you can tweak your image to make it B&W.
2. Image must be at least 200 dpi for clarity, and be at least 1000 pixels wide.
3. Images must be accompanied by your thoughts on the topic at hand.
4. Images will be chosen based on clarity, the space available in the zine and relevance!
All participants will get a free download of the PDF of the issue.
I’m sorry I can’t send a physical copy to each and every one who has participated, but participants can also purchase the zine at just USD4 that will cover international shipping & handling (retail price is USD7 + shipping).
I can’t wait to see what you have to say about this topic! 🙂
Have a great week ahead, and thanks so much for your support!
p/s — If you haven’t checked out the second issue that deals with managing your time, here’s the link that will get you there!
p/p/s — If you have a copy of the latest Frankie magazine lying around, you might have gotten a peek at a twee mention of the Good to Know project in there (gosh, it’s the first time we’re in a magazine!) 🙂