A few months ago I received a message from one of my students who was really excited:
Me: YESSS?! WHAT’S UP? (I obviously don’t write in caps often, but his enthusiasm was infectious!)
Student: I SAW YOU IN A TED TALK!!
Me: What? Oh yeah! I was in a TED Talk! I didn’t realize you caught it!
Student: When I heard your name, I was like no way, but then your face appeared and I jumped out of my chair!!
Student: SO COOOOOL!!
Me: Thank you!
Then I realised that in the midst of me puttering around on my projects, I never did mention much about me being in Emilie Wapnick’s TED Talk on why some of don’t have one true calling. It was a huge honour of course – being a part of a talk was amazing; I was thrilled that others could identify with what it means to have lots of different skills that they could put to use in their daily life as a multi-potentialite. Heck I even learnt about the term from Emilie! I also know that I don’t toot my own horn enough, and therefore you would sometimes miss out on the crazy things I’ve been doing (sorry guys!) I’m posting the video above for you so you can catch the brilliant talk, but it’s also great for those who are keen to know what a multi-potentialite is.
Reminder to self: be less modest, include more chest thumping. Nailed it!
To celebrate multi-potentialites, I am thrilled to be a part of Emilie and Michelle Ward’s Multi Passionate Must-Haves bundle again – where they’ve gathered together digital products that were designed specifically for people who have a LOT of different interests, projects, and creative pursuits in their life. I’ve received a lot of great response to the Good to Know project zines and so they’re in there again this year, with issues that deal with fear, envy + jealousy, plagiarism and more! And as if that’s not quite enough, you can watch me geek out about what I do through this interview that I did with Emilie (savour it guys, because I rarely go on video often, and if I do, it’s mostly hidden away in a secret corner because I’m shy that way):
Did you see me sweat? I get nervous when my face is up on a screen for all to see, and I have to admit it’s hard for me to watch myself! But when I start talking about Pikaland, my classes and projects I lose myself completely. Talk about being in the zone!
The Multi-Passionate Must-Haves bundle includes 14 hand-picked books, courses, and resources that addresses three broad topics: work, creativity and fear, it’s a great kit to help you (or someone you know!) build a life and career around their many passions. Here’s the complete list of things you’ll get in the bundle:
- 78 Cards, All of the Things: Tarot for Multipods, Projects & Planning by Beth Maiden ($29 value – EXCLUSIVE)
- Artist Websites that Sell by Cory Huff ($47 value)
- Best of Productivity & Team + Best of Artists & Makers by Jennifer Lee ($274 value)
- Branding Basics for the Highly-Creative Person by Tiffany Han ($97 value)
- An Effective Escape by Michelle Ward ($57 value – EXCLUSIVE)
- Figure Out What Fits by Scott Anthony Barlow ($397 value)
- The Freelancer Planner by Michelle Nickolaisen ($15 value)
- The Good to Know Project, PDF Issues #6-10 by Amy Ng ($16 value)
- How to Clone Yourself by Amber McCue ($149 value)
- Jump Start Your Podcast by Paula Jenkins ($37 value)
- Life is Messy Planners® 2016 Edition, by Mayi Carles ($40 value)
- The Niche Master Class by Jeremy Frandsen and Jason Van Orden ($194 value)
- Renaissance Business: Make Your Multipotentiality Your Day Job, 2nd Ed. by Emilie Wapnick ($49 value)
- The Ultimate Recharge and Renew Kit for Your Creative Life by Jen Louden ($198 value)
The total retail price for all of these products comes to USD$1599. But for 72 hours starting Tuesday, May 17th, you’ll be able to snag them all for only USD$97 right here.
And not only that, USD$10 from each sale will go to Michelle Ward’s team for the Avon 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk in NY. Michelle was diagnosed with Stage One breast cancer in November 2011 and Stage Three breast cancer in September 2015. This will be the 5th year she’ll be walking 39.3 miles with Avon over 2 days with her mother and bestest friends.
All awesome things do come to an end though, and this is no different. You’ll only have 3 days before the sale ends, so if you’ve ever eyed any of the resources listed above (of if you’re a big fan of any of the authors) now’s the time to get the most bang for your buck. It’s all delivered digitally online too – so there’s no waiting for a package in the mail (or the probability of it ending up lost for that matter). It makes a perfect gift too for the person in your life who has a multitude of passions and skills and who doesn’t quite know what to do with it all.
But don’t just listen to me ramble on about it – you can check out all the fantastic resources in detail over at the Multi-Passionate Must-Haves website!