There were a couple of things that I wanted to cover before 2012 ended, but didn’t manage to, so I thought it was still relevant to post it now: a list of longer articles that I wrote last year. I have more saved up as blog posts in my drafts folder (which I hope to complete this year) so you will be seeing more of them, as I enjoyed writing them immensely!
- Selling your art and thinking big
- Why you should have your own website
- Improving your workflow
- Do what you love
- Things I’m afraid to tell you
- Recap: Design as a life process
- How to create artworks that resonate
- Why I’m not a professional illustrator
- Dear students: Get your hands dirty
- Dear students: Create your own opportunities
Grab a chair and read them during the weekend – and let me know what you think!
Have a great weekend folks!