It has begun.
I’m so happy to announce our THIRD giveaway! And instead of ONE big winner, I’m dividing it into TWO again for this round, and each will get half of the loot from our contributors. Winners are picked only from the comments this time. Below are the participants who so graciously took up the PikaPackage Project:
- Karena of Magic Jelly sent in gorgeous 1.25 inch buttons;
- Holly of Good Bloom sent in cheery prints and cards from her collection;
- Elise of Argyle Whale sent in exclusive editions of her Barnacle Whale Gocco prints;
- Valerie of Cabin + Cub sent in wonderland-themed notebooks;
- Anna Ruby King sent in individual, hand-painted guoache postcards;
- Brian Patenaude sent in his colorful Smurf series + small prints;
- Holly of Vinyl Wall Art sent in wall adorable wall decals and temporary tatoos;
- Alicia Souza sent in a parade of handsome soldiers, fabric prints and a special long card made just for the project;
- Shannon of Round Robin Press sent in eco-friendly plantable cards;
- Katie of What Katie Does sent in postcards + buttons of her illustrations;
- Heike of Felicitate88 sent in her wonderful linoprints, postcards, originals and ACEOs;
- Mary Kilvert sent in pretty buttons, postcards, print and a mirror;
- Julia Pott who sent in a zine specially prepared for this round (AND two stickers inside too!);
- Flossy Particles sent in gorgeous watercolor giclee prints, postcards, keychains and her inspirational Happy Happy Gardens Card pack;
- Christine of Wonting sent in her wonderful Gocco prints and Gocco-ed moleskine notebooks;
- Junkyard Sam sent in TWO exclusive prints that he made just for this project;
- Tiel of TskTsk sent in gorgeous prints and cards;
- Danita sent in her paintings and collages of her ladies, on giclee print and ACEOs;
- Cori Dantini sent in adorable stickers to be added into your collection;
- Robin of Four Crows sent in gicleee prints of her illustration, and a calendar too!;
- Marissa of Miss Sequential and Thimblewinder sent in Gocco prints of Amelia Earhart;
- Matte Stephens sent in Gocco prints + giclee prints of his retro-inspired illustrations;
- Gracia + Louise sent us cards sents + individual cards from their Hammer & Daisy label;
- Emily sent in prints, stationery and more from her Dollygagging shop
- Erik + Emily sent in a whole lot of art + stationery from their Flummeries line;
- Sarah Blank sent in beautiful giclee prints;
- Kathy Weller sent in adorable bookmarks and ACEOs;
- Shelby Healey sent in her gorgeous pattern-inspired prints;
- Kirsty of Gypsy & Twink sent in exclusive sets of lovely ladies + cards;
- Stephanie of Milady Productions sent in wonderful art prints;
- Kylie of Mizu Designs sent in delicate woodblock printed cards + giclee prints;
- Rebecca of Hoorah sent in beautiful original watercolor drawings, ACEOs and cards;
- Mel Roska sent in linoleum prints finished with markers along with buttons;
- Rachael of Number Eight sent in her giclee printed ladies;
- Jennifer of Swallowfield sent in colorful prints of her drawings and collages;
- Ella of Fantasmagoric sent in original drawings on magnets, zines + cards;
- I (yes, me, Amy) contributed my Gocco prints;
- Danielle of DiDiGalDecor sent in Gocco prints + recipe cards; and
- Manyi of MAU Studio sent in cards, postcards, stationery sets + stickers!
So here’s what you need to do have a chance to win each one of these packages — visit the shops of our participants, and write down here in the comments which product you like from their shop (include the links if you’d like).
The closing date for this is on Wednesday 20th August, 8 p.m. PST/PDT. I’ll pick two random winners from the comments section, so be sure to leave your email addy!
You can always sign up for our mailing list to get updates about special happenings!
And if you want to purchase a PikaPackage for yourself (and to support Pikaland!), hop on to our SHOP! We will be donating USD2.00 from each sale to Amnesty International, a worldwide movement of people who campaign for internationally recognized human rights for all.
P/S — THANK YOU for everyone who joined in! Commenting has now closed, and we will be announcing the winner soon!