It’s been a good two months since our first PikaPackage Giveaway, and I’m so happy to announce our SECOND one! And instead of ONE big winner, I’m dividing it into TWO again for this round (the pictures here don’t show you the full extent of the package!) Below are the participants who so graciously took up the PikaPackage Project:
- Brian Patenaude sent in his quirky creatures prints;
- Sandra Krumins of Lino Creative sent in her beautiful lino prints;
- Suzanne of Phatsheep sent in her stickers and button badges with her patterns;
- Emma of Benconservato sent in vibrant prints;
- Nina of Kindling sent in adorable eco-cards;
- Andrea Kobayashi sent in her various artworks and cards;
- Annette of Nut and Bee sent in stationery sets + prints featuring her popular characters;
- Denise Ann Simon sent in Little Red Riding Hood Reading Sets that specially designed for the project;
- Raphaella of Heartful Art who sent in inspiring postcards;
- Melanie Wickham sent in her whimsical lino prints;
- Iris Schwarz sent in her prints + cards;
- Kate of I Like Pens sent in lovely cards, sketchbooks, bookmarks and buttons;
- Stephanie of Milady Productions sent in cards, a posey packet, knobs, and a print;
- Stephanie of Stockton & Co. sent in her Gocco prints, cards and postcards;
- Nancy of Pretty Little Thieves sent in Gocco print sets, ACEOs, specially prepared buttons, and ACEOs;
- Sofia Barao sent in her postcard packs;
- Amy of Aqua-Velvet sent in her Retro series of prints; and
- Anke of Linotte sent in buttons and postcards!
- Lauren Minco sent in delightful stickers;
- Erin Zamrzla of Erinzam sent in her prints and ingenious mini tag notebooks;
- Valentina Ramos sent in vibrant prints + cards;
- Kayanna Nelson of Junecraft sent in her Gocco-ed kitchen inspired prints, notebooks and limited edition archival prints;
- Denise Scicluna sent in stickers, original drawings, buttons and notebook;
- Rachael Amen of Number Eight sent in her larger-than-life prints;
- Abigail Halpin of Miss Avocado sent in her sunshine-y archival bookmarks;
- Cori Dantini sent in beautiful new prints of her work; and
- Jinnie of Lilacmoon Studio sent in her Poladoodle prints + postcards, and hand printed stationery using hand-carved rubber stamps!
- Susan Schwake sent in beautiful hand-painted originals of her artwork;
- Rima Staines of The Hermitage sent in her marvellous prints;
- Madelaine sent in hauntingly beautiful photo prints;
- Hilary Wagstaff sent in many prints of her mixed media artworks;
- Paula Gibbs of Paulabirdy sent in her Gocco + bird prints; and
- Shawna Carpenter sent in magnets and buttons!
- Rebecca Hahn sent in a beautiful print called “Hey!”, and fabulous letterpress & satin-finish postcards;
- Kate Phillips of Charmfoundry sent in beautiful prints (including limited edition mini-prints);
- Ana of Fric De Mentol sent in a bevy of stuff! We have her lovely Gocco-printed prints and cards, notebooks and even a posey packet!
- Natasha Mileshina of Bubbo Tubbo sent in specially put together Travel Edition sets of her handmade originals, along with cheery cards + sticker sets; and
- Rosie Miles sent in pissy little Fishwives, an exclusive hand-painted toy just for the PikaPackage Project!
So here’s what you need to do have a chance to win each one of these packages:
- Visit the shops of our participants, and write down here in the comments which product you like from their shop (include the links if you’d like); and/or
- Sign up for our mailing list.
(Those who have already signed up for our mailing list will already be in the running, no worries!)
You can do both — you’ll have more chances of getting one of the packages! The closing date for this is on Wednesday 9 July, 8 p.m. PST/PDT. I’ll pick one random winner from each (comments + mailing list) then!
And if you want to purchase a PikaPackage for yourself (and to support Pikaland!), hop on to our SHOP!
P/S — Commenting has closed, thank you!