It’s a chirpy, bright morning as I type out this email, and with good reason too. Last week Pikaland was listed as one of HOW magazine’s top 10 blogs for designers for June 2009! WOOP!
And without further ado (and enough with the whooping), here’s the topic for the third round of the Good to Know project:
How do you manage your time? Do you keep a tight to-do-list, or hire a nanny for help? What’s your secret to tackling the mountain of work that never seems to end?
If you’d like to take part, all you need to do is:
1. Reply to this e-mail with your response; and also
2. Add in your name + link to your blog/portfolio/shop
And if you’d like to send in images to go along with your entry, please feel free to do so! Here is a guideline:
1. The image should be in black and white, (dark grey is acceptable as well) – colors won’t show up well, so you can tweak your image to make it B&W.
2. Image must be at least 200 dpi for clarity, and be at least 1000 pixels wide.
3. Images must be accompanied by your thoughts on the topic at hand.
3. Images will be chosen based on clarity, the space available in the zine and relevance!
All participants will get a free download of the PDF of the issue.
I’m sorry I can’t send a physical copy to each and every one who has participated, but participants can also purchase the zine at just USD4 that will cover international shipping & handling (retail price is USD7 + shipping).
I can’t wait to see what you have to say about this topic!
If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email anytime.
Have a great week ahead!
p/s — If you haven’t checked out the second issue that deals with Personal Style, here’s the link that will get you there!
++ The Good to Know project is a monthly read available as a printed zine + PDF download that’s full of advice + inspiration from artists/illustrators/designers on creativity, business and life.