The Good to Know Project

I know, I know, I’m already up to my neck worrying about how tonight’s event at Etsy will turn out, but I have been putting off this project for the longest time and so I thought that this would be a good time as any for the reveal!

A while back I emailed artists & illustrators and asked them a question so that I can fit their opinions on the blog. It turned out that I received so many responses that I could not have turned it into a blog entry here. So I had to improvise and one thing led to another and well, the Good to Know project was born.

The Good to Know project is full of advice + inspiration from artists/illustrators/designers on creativity, business and life. You can read what the participants wrote in full glory, but I’ve also printed zines that would make reading much easier if you’re into touching paper, which you can purchase over in Pikaland’s Etsy shop.

Right now there’s also a PDF version of the first issue which I will be sending out to everyone who is on our mailing list, and for non-subscribers, I’ll email the link to download the PDF to you if you sign up for our mailing list! I’m sorry, but I will no longer send out the link for new subscribers. You can download the PDF for a small fee though over here.

So head over to the our new Good to Know section and let me know what you think! 🙂

7 Replies to “The Good to Know Project”

1. charlotte says:

I can’t wait to tell you what I think…ooohh, what a great idea…I think this is going to be a big hit!
    Brava!

2. AnnaDenise says:

Awesome! I ordered a copy! 🙂 I will blog about it (in Dutch) and tell people to get a copy!

(Although, erm, I think perhaps something went wrong w/ my name? It’s Anna Denise van der Reijden (not just Denise) )

3. Amy says:

Thanks Charlotte!

AnnaDenise, I just fixed it up, thanks for letting me know! 🙂

4. renee anne says:

oh how super wwonderful!!
    What a grea idea. Yes I joined up to the mailing list for a copy (but thats for the info because I didn’t know you had a mailing list! HURRAY!!)

You are super really.
    Renee x

5. Rachel-Marie says:

Thank you for such a wonderful virtual lab! I’m blogging about it tonight, and I took some screen shots for the blog. Feel free to use them if you need them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/knittydirtygirl/

6. Luciana says:

Awesome! I just signed up for the mailing list. Thanks!

7. Cool ! I’m enjoying a lot reading it and all artists! Bravo, Amy! You are always doing great job here!*

[foolish myself, i totally forgot to reply your e-mail with the question! so many good things going on 🙂 ]