We meet again everyone! You all might have noticed a little more postings lately, and for the October round of the PikaPackage in particular — all crammed within these short weeks. We have about two more updates before the launch, so this will also be within the next few days; ooooh the excitement!
For this update, I’m happy to share with you the contributions by these fellow artists:
- Sarah Gardner sent in beautiful and inspiring prints and cards;
- Julia of Lineanongrata sent in amazing canvas prints, sticker sets and button sets;
- Vivienne Strauss sent in her delightful gocco poodle prints and various prints of her paintings;
- Tanya of Gumball Grenade sent in Halloween themed prints + magnets + buttons;
- Twozdai sent in carefully prepared sets that includes a print, postcard, a card and moo stickers;
- David and Anna of Goldlion sent in groovy miniprints, button sets and postcards;
- Jenny of Be Happy Now sent in a truly colorful package of gocco and matte prints, along with a handmade felt book filled with her happy illustrations; and
- Pearlyn of Kaching Design sent in gocco prints and postcard sets of her alphabet animals!
You can have a look at the full set of images over on our Flickr stream!
Sign up for our mailing list to be the first to know when the giveaway begins (not too long now!) and when this round of packages are up for sale (the ones currently in the shop are from our August participants)!