Alrighty peeps, this will be our last PikaPackage Project giveaway for 2008!
As the participants for this round comes to 24, we’re going to do it a little differently this time. We’re going to pick TWO winners, and each one will get a 6-item package each containing at least one item from your favourite artists that you’ve commented about. How does that sound?
And for making this possible, I’d like to thank our participants for this round for coming along:
- Rui Vitorino Santos sent in these lovely zines that’s just right for Christmas!
- Racheal Anilyse sent in prints of the Boticelli Sisters, and also ACEOs;
- Aaron + Ayumi, the team at APAK sent in their new cards for December’s round;
- Gaia Bordicchia sent in her adorable cards, prints and gift tags for the holiday season;
- Stephanie of Milady Productions sent in beautiful gift tags;
- Victoria Usova sent in beautiful full-sized prints of her watercolor works;
- Sarah Ray sent in cards, postcards and adorable buttons;
- Katherine Quinn sent in beautiful prints for the December round of the PikaPackage Project;
- Anna Emilia sent in four copies of her beautiful book entitled Proof of Winter;
- Sarah of craftyFOLK sent in fabulous magnets and brooches that are all handmade with love;
- Shannon of Loaded Hips Press sent in handpressed linoprints in all shapes and sizes;
- Julia Staite sent in her awesome handmade zines – a retelling of The Little Red Riding Hood;
- Renee of Wolfie and the Sneak sent in these lovely print packs, and a reminder not to use plastics!
- Mara of Printspace sent in wonderful full-sized prints of her work;
- Jannie Ho of Chickengirl sent in adorable cards with her characters in time for the holidays;
- Jeannette of The Beautiful Project sent in these lovely cards;
- Tad Carpenter sent in a massive package that contained silkscreened giant prints of his monster mix-up (each waist of the monsters are of the same width, and so is interchangeable), silkscreens on wood panels + loads of cards;
- Yael Fran sent in an assortment of fabulous brooches, necklaces and gift tags made from her beautiful collages!
- Lizzy House sent in a beautiful package filled with handprinted cards, prints and twee notebooks!
- Cristina Sitja Rubio sent in a fun coloring book, buttons and prints for the December package;
- Susan Schwake sent in beautiful original drawings and prints of her work;
- Julie of Your Secret Admiral sent in her hand-drawn and hand-bound notebooks of various sizes;
- Maria Kalcheva sent in colourful mini prints, cards and calendars; and
- Anna Rosete of 1760 Sunday House sent in handmade Christmas ornaments, along with her prints all packed up in a pretty package!
So here’s what you need to do have a chance to win each one of these packages — visit the shops/websites of our participants, and write down here in the comments which product you like from their shops (include the links if you’d like). Here’s some information:
- You can make one long list, but please do not comment more than once. If you do, you’ll immediately be disqualified!
- Some of the artists don’t have shops yet, but that’s alright too, just let us know you liked what they sent in!
- The closing date for this is on Monday 8th December, 8 p.m. PST/PDT. I’ll pick two random winners from the comments section, so be sure to leave your email addy!
To read more about our participants, remember to read up our PikaPackage zine too! If you’d like to read the zine online, then head on to read it over at our Issuu page. The cover art for this issue was done by the lovely Aaron + Ayumi of APAK!
If you’d like to purchase a PikaPackage for yourself (and to support Pikaland!), hop on to our NEW SHOP! We will be donating USD2.00 from each sale to Amnesty International, a worldwide movement of people who campaign for internationally recognized human rights for all.
And you can always sign up for our mailing list to get updates about special happenings!
UPDATE: Comments are now closed, thank you!